Hi there, everybody!
I am hoping to start a multi-author blog that chronicles the experiences, development advances, and general opinions of those in SF who have an XO laptop (part of the OLPC program). If you gave one, and you got one, then this is the blog for you!
Of course, things won't be up and running until our laptops arrive, but in the meantime, maybe we can share stories of our decisions to participate in the program?
If you want to be added to the author's list, please let me know. Also, if anybody wants to trick out the blog, please send me some code. I think the green and white is appropriate, though. :-)
Friday, November 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sara,
Did you start this blog with inspiration from OLPC news? I would like to think so, for obvious reasons, and if its true, please be sure to invite Steve Cisler to join your group. He was one of my inspirations to start OLPC News back in the day.
Post a Comment